Yo CK! Give us stomp profiling maaaaaaan!!! :D

• I hear you, Hoth.
    Isn't it something you could achieve via an expanded set of stomps inside the KPA? I'm sure there will be more FX and more settings available within some time.

Technically speaking, I believe the KPA would need a separate engine for each non-linear sound source it replicates. I might be completely off here, but this would be coherent with what we know at the moment.

OTOH, no doubt that the KPA is unique in what it does and in the quality of its performance: should it be able to replicate the sound of just a couple high-class amps, it would anyway be a real bargain! I don't think it's expensive at all on the market. And, even a 5,000 $ boutique amp would need some FX to play Gilmour ;)

Yeah, it's still definitely a bargain :). Just want to make it as good as it can possibly be.

• Going back to the original request, i have to admit it would be a pretty killer feature to be able to profile stomps separately and use them in front of other peoples amp profiles. Jus' sayin'

• Yeah, it's still definitely a bargain :). Just want to make it as good as it can possibly be.

:)

My question was sincere tho: what FX would you need for the sound you're after?
    (If you feel we're getting too much OT, you might consider opening a new thread, I'm sure it would be useful for others and for suggesting possible improvements in thr KPA :)

• :)

My question was sincere tho: what FX would you need for the sound you're after?
    (If you feel we're getting too much OT, you might consider opening a new thread, I'm sure it would be useful for others and for suggesting possible improvements in thr KPA :)

As far as effects to add, I would ask for a zendrive, ram's head muff, tonebender mkii, tape delay, spring reverb, memory man delay, orange crush compressor, classic phase 90, and electric mistress off the top of my head. I love my basic tones though these days so I can wait on perfecting the fx. Actually, now that I am using the monitor out rather than the headphone out when I'm playing through cans, I like the fx much more. I really am scratching my head with what's going on with the headphone out.