Kemper Power Rack> UA Apollo Twin MKII> Logic Pro....ISSUE!!!

• Please Help!!! My name is Mike and I’m very very very much the beginner when it comes to this. I’m in love with my profiler and it sounds great through my EVH 4x12. Just recently bought an iMac with Logic Pro on it. Also bought the UA Apollo MKII for a recording interface. I’m really trying to teach myself everything but I need to know how to connect the Kemper to the interface. I have my monitors hooked up to the and the interface hooked up to the computer via thunderbolt. I realize this is probably coming off ridiculously beginner but I’m starting from the ground up. Any help on how I should connect my Kemper to the Apollo would be much appreciated!!! Thank you very much!!!!!

• connect the main outputs with the inputs of the Apollo using TS cables. This will allow you to record the full signal of the Profiler in stereo.
    or use the monitor out and direct out and record the full signal in mono on one track and the unprocessed signal on a second track for reamping purposes.

• One short question though. So the back of the interface has Mic/Line 1 and Mic/Line 2. It also has Line out 3 and Line our 4. Which two should I send the cables to from the main outputs of the Kemper?

• One short question though. So the back of the interface has Mic/Line 1 and Mic/Line 2. It also has Line out 3 and Line our 4. Which two should I send the cables to from the main outputs of the Kemper?

connect the main outputs with the inputs of the Apollo using TS cables. This will allow you to record the full signal of the Profiler in stereo.
    or use the monitor out and direct out and record the full signal in mono on one track and the unprocessed signal on a second track for reamping purposes.

The Kemper Main Stereo outputs- left and right, go to the Apollo mic/line1 & 2 inputs, for Stereo.

I don't have an Apollo AI, but I use (2) female-XLR to 1/4" cables, to go from Kemper's XLR Main out, to my AI's 1/4" Line in, left and right.
    https://www.amazon.com/Monopri…mier-Female/dp/B001UJERGS

Using the Mic preamp, instead of the Line, can yield some crazy results, not bad, just unpredictable, best to use the Line feature instead of Mic, for consistent profile volumes.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms