Processing drums in a studio (quantisation, etc) - How should I go about it?

• How would I process this take in a studio?

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm specifically looking for advice in terms of things like quantisation or any other processing I should be doing in terms of timing, velocities and the feel of the track. I'm not too worried about the sound since it was recorded using an e-kit and I can change the kit completely in Superior Drummer 3.

But I am no Derek Roddy, and while I haven't tried playing guitar over the track to see how everything lines ups, there are definitely some sore spots I noted.

I would like to keep things sounding as organic as this though: no hard quantisation or excessive editing. I am particularly open to the idea of recording additional takes and comping things together.

It should be noted that I played to a click, but I played ahead of the click, which was at 210bpm. Are there any problems I should anticipate on account of not being locked into the grid like a pro would be? I think I could definitely lay down guitars over this take, but I wouldn't want to gloss over the errors... It's important that I fix them before I get down to tracking guitars.

Any help would be appreciated.