copying from browser to performance slots

• I often try different rigs and tweak them in the browser mode. Is there anyway I can copy an unsaved tweaked rig from the browser to performance slot directly, or do I have to save it as a new rig in browser, then switch to performance and load and save to performance slot from there.

I have tried the copy function in browser but when switch to performance does not allow to just paste into slot.

• I don't think it's possible no.

Rig manager has been the worst part about Kemper for me so far. It's so buggy when used with performance mode.

"copy" often doesn't register.
    Today I copied a rig over slot 3, and then I went away from that performance and came back - when I copied it, it somehow overwrote slot 2 <i>and</i> 3.
    Often it won't switch to the performance you are trying to get to.
    Sometimes it will swap the rigs around but keep the rig name in the same slot.
    When you copy a rig into a performance slot, sometimes you have to keep swapping performance slots, rigs etc for it to register from Rig manager to the Kemper.

And I feel like I've encountered more, too...

The main reason I want an editor is because it will probably fix these issues. I don't even care about being able to change effects parameters or anything.

• I start in performance mode. When you have a slot enabled, browse through rigs with the browse button. When you find one you like, tweak it as much as you want then save the whole performance. Once it’s in a performance slot it’s really easy to copy the whole thing into another performance slot. I do this on the KPA, not rig manager and it’s very straightforward. There are probably a million other ways but this works for me and is very simple. No editor required.

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• I often try different rigs and tweak them in the browser mode. Is there anyway I can copy an unsaved tweaked rig from the browser to performance slot directly, or do I have to save it as a new rig in browser, then switch to performance and load and save to performance slot from there.

I have tried the copy function in browser but when switch to performance does not allow to just paste into slot.

I wonder if snapshots could help you?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM