solved Please help:spdif +scarlett 6i6 + Logic Pro only getting the dry signal

• Hello guys I need your help please!
    I just bought a scarlet focusrite 6i6 , I’m trying to use the spdif for the first time but all I can get is just the dry signal and I don’t know why! Whenever I change profilers the sound is always dry.

Here what I have now: my guitar is connected to the front of the kemper , my spdif is going from the output (on the back of the kemper) to the spdif input of my focusrite .

The kemper input is set to front input (nothing change if I move it from there I still get only the dry signal)
    The kemper output is set to SPFID output git/stack , I have the dry sign for all the GiTs but no sound at all for all the others (master mono, master stereo ecc)
    My monitors are connected to the line outputs 1/2 of the focusrite

On the focusrite mix control i ve set 44.1 as simple ratio.
    The only way to hear a sound for my monitor is to select playback 1-2 (all other settings wont work) which is fine I guess
    Line outputs set on custom mix 1-2 or playback 1-2 to get a signal otherwise zero
    SPDIF output on custom mix 1-2 or playback 1-2

When I create a new audio track in logic the only input who works is 5+6 ( no sound from all the others)
    Output set on output 1+2

As I said it doesn’t matter what I do all I get is a clean sound , if I change profiler nothing change and if I select spdif out stak/mod/master I’m getting no sound at all.

What am I doing wrong? (I ve never used mix control before)

Thank you for your time !
    Marco

• The Output setting for Main Output should be master stereo and the same for the S/PDIF output. This should send the correct signal out the Master Outs and the S/PDIF out. Not at my KPA right now but I think that is how I have my 18i20 set up. Haven't messed with reamping or dry signals.

• ok its a bit awkward but ill leave it anyway just in case someone else has a brain fart like i had . i can make it sound now , on the output the kemper was set to SPDIF volume minus infinite , i dont know if its default or i did move it there , so now is set to 0 db and its working well (i think i ve got confused as i could get the sound so last thing i could think about was a volume issue)
    thank you anyway zapman !!