How to clean up profiles and lists?

• I am a new owner so this is probably a simple thing. How do find profiles easier in the Kemper? I have to go through 400 profiles and then forget where the other one was. Id like to do a few things. I use browser mode (I dont know what performance is yet).

- Is there a way to compare 2 profiles (or more)? Say ABC and WWW profiles which would end up at the opposite end of my listings.
    - How can I recall what I was playing? Is there a last amps played section?
    - When I do find the profiles I like, how do I store them in slots that are my choice? I assume this is what performance is? How many can I save there?
    - In Rig Manager I have folders. Can I have these folders in the Kemper? It would be way easier to sort through amps that way. I guess I could just find what I like then rename everything?

--- Separate Question: If I add reverbs or delays on Rig Manager then drag to my Kemper, they auto go to the correct modulation/effect section right? Same Q with IR too.

• Please read the user manual where all your basic questions are covered.
    For the sake of convenience I'd strongly recommend you use RigManager as well, with your Profiler connected.

This^
    Pretty much everything you want to do can be done very easily using Rig Manager while connected to the KPA. The KPA does not support folders for Rigs. Reduce the amount of Rigs on the KPA for ease of navigation in Browse mode. You can also tag Rigs on your KPA as a favorite and then filter by that to reduce the number of Rigs to choose from. There are a lot of tutorials on the web and you can also search the forums, that's a lot of questions. Hope this helps some.
    Don't get upset if you get told to RTFM, lots of peeps to help here but you need to put some effort learning into that expensive kit you bought, it'll be well worth it.