Acustic guitar through Kpa

• Hello there! I made a video with my cheap but quite nice Ibanez through kemper.
    There is only a compression in the stomps section and the reverb preset called Bright Hall (I just reduced the time to 2,5). No amp or cab profile.
    What do you think? ... Alert: I'm not at all a classical guitarist nor a fingerstyle guitarist by the way

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Too many notes! oh wait... that was Mozart. Beautiful and very nice performance. Just to be clear, I couldn't play like that to save my life.

I'm curious about using the KPA on acoustic guitars, though. I'm guessing you're going through an onboard pickup? Then using the KPA just for it's effects? I'm a new user and never even considered using it on an acoustic guitar, but it makes sense when you think about it.

BTW, the Ibanez sounds pretty darn good, and I'm a bit of a acoustic guitar snob.