Remote is giving me a message while using stock cable-Power Test Failure at 46% (unqualified cable?)

• When I boot up, my remote gives me the message Power Test Failure at 46% (unqualified cable?) while the red light on effects button 1 (far left) is blinking. Any thoughts on a reset or something? :/

• Any chance the cable has been munched by a desk chair caster or something? I'd personally suspect the cable or the ethernet port on the KPA unless someone suggests this is a firmware issue.

• Thank you for replying! I have actually taken wonderful care of the cable and am contemplating rolling back a FW and seeing if that would correct the issue. I have sent a ticket to Kemper as well. I would like to think that it's the cable, I will go ahead with the roll back and report back in an hour or two.

• I rolled back from the newest release 5.4.1 to the newest beta and same issue. Maybe I'll try the 5.3 release....I am able make it work after pushing a button or two on the remote and it eventually connects.

• I'd try wiggling the ethernet connection on the back of the KPA just to make sure that's not become intermittent, but support will sort you out. Good luck getting it back to 100%.