Rig Manager disconnects from Kemper after a few hours

• This is fairly new, and just started happening after the latest update maybe?? A couple months anyway. Never had an issue before and have had a Kemper for maybe 1 1/2 years.

Before the latest update: Computer and Rig Manager on and open pretty much 24/7, along with many other programs, EZdrummer, Studio One... NEVER had a disconnect.

After latest update: Rig Manager disconnects from the Kemper after maybe a half day. Device Manager shows Kemper is connected, USB dings when I plug/unplug therefore as far as the computer is concerned, the Kemper is available to the system.
    I think it's the Rig Manager that no longer sees it, I can tell in Rig Manager when it happens because the leftmost column where the headphone that normally appears when double-clicking a profile is gone.

The only fix is to reboot the computer which in my case happens to be a lot of work to set my workflow back up.

One experiment was to reboot the computer and run ONLY rig manager, with only the same results of the disappearing Kemper after a bit of time.

The Task Manager tells me Rig Manager is closed but there must be some link/process that doesn't close and only resets during reboot. Does anyone know of any processes associated with Rig Manager that I might try killing in Task Manager?

I created a separate thread only because my issue seems to be different in that everything is fine for awhile before USB disconnects from the Kemper.

Windows 7 64bit

Any hints or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!