Remote assignments not being retained

• Maybe i got this wrong, someone please confirm if this is a bug or intentional:

this all takes place in performance mode:
    I assign stomps and effects to my remote buttons for slots A,B,C,D, X, MOD, etc and then *lock* the "stomps" button and "effects" button, but when audition new amps (by scrolling through my rigs) these assigned-locks get un-assigned.
    I would have thought that the only thing that should be affected is the "stack" section as the the other two sections are locked.
    The stomps and effects do stay locked to their chosen fx but the remote buttons assigned to these slots do not get locked and the remote buttons need reassigning afterwards.
    Running latest firmware 5.4.1

• I don't know, how you do it, it works as it should. In Performance Mode in Browser Mode. Loading different Slots or just browsing other Rigs from the Browse Pool. 5.4.1 Release.

Let's say, I start with the default Performance 1 "Example: Mars Amps" Slot 3. I assign Module A to Effect Button I. Then I assign the Modules DLY and REV to Effect Button IIII. Then I press and hold Lock Button plus pressing Stomps followed by Effects Button. Now I can switch via Remote Rig Buttons, front panel Navigation Cross, select another Rig using the Browse Knob,... The Stomps and Effects Sections stay including the button assignments. I don't need to store the Performance with the new button assignments.

By the way the more effective method to do this would be Selective Browse instead of locking whole Sections. Bring the Stack into focus and then turn the Browse Knob. Now you can browse "Fom Rigs" in your Browse Pool but just the Stack Section in focus.

• I don't know, how you do it, it works as it should. In Performance Mode in Browser Mode. Loading different Slots or just browsing other Rigs from the Browse Pool. 5.4.1 Release.

Let's say, I start with the default Performance 1 "Example: Mars Amps" Slot 3. I assign Module A to Effect Button I. Then I assign the Modules DLY and REV to Effect Button IIII. Then I press and hold Lock Button plus pressing Stomps followed by Effects Button. Now I can switch via Remote Rig Buttons, front panel Navigation Cross, select another Rig using the Browse Knob,... The Stomps and Effects Sections stay including the button assignments. I don't need to store the Performance with the new button assignments.

By the way the more effective method to do this would be Selective Browse instead of locking whole Sections. Bring the Stack into focus and then turn the Browse Knob. Now you can browse "Fom Rigs" in your Browse Pool but just the Stack Section in focus.

Thanks @burkard, you have solved my issue:
    I should have been selecting the "stack" section and scrolling through my browse pool (whilst in performance mode) Thus not affecting the "stomps" and "effects" sections, which does leave the remote-button assignments intact. Thank you.
    By locking the effects & stomp sections, the browse/scroll knob carries with it the remote assignment buttons as you are effectively selecting a complete new rig including its parameters, i have discovered.

The only quirk here is that i can not jump forwards/backwards using the page up/down button to sort alphabetically (as i do in browse mode) so have takes a little longer by using the up/down/left/right buttons and browse-knob.

• Ok!

And again, I cannot reproduce any issues with locking the Stomps and Effects Section. That should work as well .. and include the Effect Button assignments. It does here using current OS.

• Ok!

And again, I cannot reproduce any issues with locking the Stomps and Effects Section. That should work as well .. and include the Effect Button assignments. It does here using current OS.

Thanks for the feeback, @burkard I've done a little video to show the situation. Running the 5.4.1 latest/current firmware.
    (have removed "solved" from title on the assumption that something is not right here)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm not able to reproduce such a scenario. Too many loose ends:
    Is this Performance the first Performance after a restart?
    Are these Effect Button assignments stored or were these just edited?
    If edited, has a Slot change been performed since then, manually or via Remote?
    Have you tried to open the Rig Settings, clear all these assignments and reenter new once and then store the Performance to check, if that solves the issue?

Please open a support ticket and send a complete backup of that scenario with reference to this thread.