What's your favorite profile for testing pedals?

• I love pedals, even though the KPA kind of renders most of them kind of obsolete. I've been using "Till's Recto Clean 2" profile (all effects locked to off) for playing with pedals, and it works pretty well. Bright yet neutral. Good for checking out various effects - delay, modulation, reverb, etc., as well as distortion in to a clean amp.

Some of the high gain profiles take a Tube Screamer pedal really well, sending it in to mayhem - in a good way. An analog TS pedal can be a creamy, smooth thing...

Anybody else have a favorite profile for checking out pedals?

• Now that Eventide has h8 control for Android, I've been trying all kinds drive pedal algorithm presets!

I run the h9 in stereo through the effects loop on the kemper and switch between the stereo loop after the amp stack for delays and reverbs, and the distortion stomp for running the h9 before the amp stack. Because the effect type is either mono or stereo, I can leave the h9 hooked in stereo and the Kemper basically just defeats or activates depending on what I set it to. The cool thing about the distortion loop in the kemper is I can combine kemper effects and drives with the h9 drives and effects. As opposed to just running the h9 in front of the kemper like a regular drive pedal set up.