dance of the firmware update _ New mix Live drums

• Hi, this one was born from frustration , so take it as an incantation ;)

check the lyrics on the soundcloud link

anyway I must thank RU sirius for his work on the magnificent chandler preamp profile used on my jazzbass all along this track

the rest is the mighty ' Mister may' AC15 on my tele and P90 semi hollow , & my color fuzz

new mix with live drums :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

old mix with static drum samples :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

R

• I Like the Singing too R... =O:thumbup:

Ash

Thx Ash, I still have a lot of way to work my voice out, but it's a very cool experience , opens lots of perspectives

Hell Yeah, Your working that Jazzbass like it owes you money!
    Stay angry my friend. :thumbup:

Thx , every guitarist has an inner bassit inside, while the opposite it's not always true ;) But I love grabbing the jazz bass now.

I discovered that basses benefit a lot from direct preamp recording + post EQ , I don't really need bass amp profiles and really dig the tone I get this way, super clear and still punchy.

• I really like the urgency of everything in this track - very cool.

Also like that bass tone a lot. What’s the exact name of the profile if you don’t mind me asking? I’ll check it out.

Thx a lot Gary, yep made under pressure and almost cartoonesque play & speed around 200 bpm , that reflects the mood of this moment ;)

The rig can be fount on Rig Ex under this name " PRE_Chandler Germ. Chandler GermaniumDI " from ru sirius ( well it's tagged with C. kemper name also ..)

I did some research on this preamp , it's made with germanium transistors , no tubes and has lots of transparency. I did had some post EQ on my DAW

It fits my Fender jazzbass perfectly and I used gain & compression ( lots , around 4 if I recall well) from the amp settings page , as basses have much more dynamics.

Being able to use this pricey gear as a profile and extend the possibilities of tweaking with KPA amp parameters & cabs is a blessing :)

• Hi ! I just made a new mix as I had some live drums from a session drummer .

Sounds way better like this IMHO

I' promise I'll write another track once we got Editor & new verbs ;)

cheers

Renaud.

• Cool track Renaud 8) I'd love to hear some horns in there :D Fun song!!!

Thx, yes it was a fun work , and you've not yet heard my skills on the trumpet ( cough cough :whistling: ... I started 6 months ago ) , never thought of adding horns , but that could be great , yeah.