Aux input and looper

• I would like to use the looper in the Kemper for more than just the guitar loops, I would like to connect my drumpad to the Aux in and be able to play a drum track that is included in the loop.

• The Aux In signal is fed into the outputs post the Looper (even if Looper Location Post is selected). Most users wouldn't want their play along music nor their band's monitor mix included in their loop track.

Instead of Aux In you could try to use an effect loop e. g. Loop Mono or Loop Stereo e. g. in Module X. Your drumpad would still be connected to the Profiler Return (mono) or Return plus Alternative In. You would control the mix via the effect loop's Mix parameter. Disadvantage: Your drumpad runs through MOD, DLY, and REV Module. You could place the effect loop in the DLY Module. In that case the drumpad runs only through the REV module. This is a workaround, not more.

• Yo, Greetriman! Any resolution to this? I can get the audio to come out of my iPhone (my drum machine) through the Kemper and it's audible, but still haven't figured out how to have it hit the looper. Currently I have it in the DELAY slot. Thanks!

• The Aux In signal is fed into the outputs post the Looper (even if Looper Location Post is selected). Most users wouldn't want their play along music nor their band's monitor mix included in their loop track.

Instead of Aux In you could try to use an effect loop e. g. Loop Mono or Loop Stereo e. g. in Module X. Your drumpad would still be connected to the Profiler Return (mono) or Return plus Alternative In. You would control the mix via the effect loop's Mix parameter. Disadvantage: Your drumpad runs through MOD, DLY, and REV Module. You could place the effect loop in the DLY Module. In that case the drumpad runs only through the REV module. This is a workaround, not more.

Can this be accomplished by using this??: