New guy from Arizona here, please be gentle. Dumb questions to follow.

• I'm new and I'm old so please bear with.
    Got my profiler today and spent a couple of hours with it+guitar+manual and I've got questions.
    I can't find or figure out how to save a rig to my profiler pedal board.
    I'm looking to set up a live rig and I was able to assign stomp boxes and effects pedals to the rig that I'll be using (Suhr Badger) but I don't know how to assign it to the #1 position on the pedalboard.
    I think one I can achieve this task I'll be off and running.
    I intend to insert a few more rigs with effects engaged so I don't have so much tap dancing to do.
    Also I have downloaded the Michael Britt pack but do not know how to pick rigs from the download and insert them to the pedal board.
    Any help will be appreciated and thanks in advance.
    I'll be away for a few hours and will check back in when I return.

• If you haven't seen this, check it out:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Did you install the Rig Manager yet?

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• I did and I downloaded a couple of rig packs from the kemper site but they don't show up in the manager as of yet.
    I unzipped them and I have a whole page of them but I'm not sure how to implement them.
    Perfect JSB. Exactly what I was looking for. I'll have my rig set by mid morning tomorrow.
    BTW, any input on the download part. There are some amps in there that I would love to use. Hope to hear back from someone on that part of my question and thanks.

• Welcome :)

When you open Rig Manager, you have to import the profiles from ‘wherever you’ve saved them on your computer’ into rig Manager itself.

Use the ‘file’ menu to create yourself a new folder called M Bitt (you don’t have to do this but buying / downloading profiles is addictive so folders make sense to me). Open up you blank folder. Now go to the file menu again and say ‘import profiles’. A standard window box will open up to allow you to find where you’ve put them so go there and the rig manager will import them.

Once they’re showing in the window, simply mouse click on the profile you want to use. Provided your pc and Kemper are connected via usb this should work for you :)