PLEASE HELP - Reamping S/PDIF (no response through my mix control)

• I need help getting started re-amping. I m not getting anything coming through my mix control let alone my Daw...

I'm going KPA - S/PDIF in/out with Focusrite scarlett 18i20 interface

I think i've tried every output and setting on my kpa in the manual to make it work (git studio s/pdif output right now) however I get nothing in mix control.
    I have the S/PDIF

Attached a screenshot of my mix control .... Help me find out whats wrong

• Thanks, starting to get there.

My DAW is only receiving the dry signal with the left and right spdif . Seems as though the KPA is not sending the processed distorted side I don't know what happened.
    I think I have all the settings right. maybe you know about this problem...
    when I plug headphones into my interface I hear dry, and into my KPA do I hear the distorted...

• Yeah, sorry - that post doesn't talk about the settings on the KPA I guess :)

You need to set the correct output for spdif on the kemper, eg. "spdif+master mono" or whatever you prefer. Then both the DI and amped signal should be sent to your interface.

You also need to make sure that you monitor the amped side of the spdif, of course. That's down to your interface or daw.

• I just gotta mess with it for 10 hours and it eventually works haha :(

I had it working ! but then I went to get the rig I wanted to use because somehow it changed, when I did it again, it had the processed guitar on both signals and NO dry now!?

I don't know what happened. mind you ive only had my kemper for a couple weeks but I think my inputs and outputs are screwing with me hardcore.
    sometimes I go to just play out of a cab and can only get a clean sound and adjust everything and nothing changes.

If I shut the whole thing down and start up again it will sometimes fix that problem and I can get everything working fine again.
    I must be missing something uhh so frustrating.