Stomp Box Assignment for Remote

• My apologies if a thread answering this newbie question exists already. Could someone please advise how I can assign stomp box models to a rig so I may toggle the effects on/off using the effects I-IV on the Remote? I'm new to the Kemper, and I have to admit it's a little overwhelming. My main experience so far is just tinkering around with the factory loaded rigs and playing those right out of the box. Again, I'm sure that this information is out there somewhere, so if someone could please point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

• Awesome, thank you! I grew a little frustrated trying to find it in the manual that came with the unit. Guess I should have exercised a little common sense and searched the site for additional manuals. Thanks again. :D

• My apologies if a thread answering this newbie question exists already. Could someone please advise how I can assign stomp box models to a rig so I may toggle the effects on/off using the effects I-IV on the Remote? I'm new to the Kemper, and I have to admit it's a little overwhelming. My main experience so far is just tinkering around with the factory loaded rigs and playing those right out of the box. Again, I'm sure that this information is out there somewhere, so if someone could please point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

I found this video on YouTube, personally it was a lot easier than the manual for me, hope it helps. Warning he talks pretty quick :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Main Manual is replacing the Reference Manual. You find it on our Download Page. It is current, in line with operating system 5.5, and it covers all content from former Basic Manual, Profiling Guide, and Reference Manual.