kemper setup for LIve

• Hello,

I would like to connect my KPA to a guitar cab for "feeling" purpose with a direct amp profile or a studio profile (without cab activated) + i would like to have a FRFR monitor in front of me and finally send a 3rd source to the FOH.

So, to resume :
    - Direct profile to guitar cab (using a power amp)
    - Studio type prodile to my FRFR active monitor
    - Studio type profile to the FOH (stereo or mono ?)

Is it possible and which outpouts could i use ?

What are the best type of prodile for this ? Studio profile or Merged ones ?

Is it possible to plug my FRFR monitor using the Main out ?

Thank you for your help ! ;)

• It's all nicely described in the manual.

Btw: You can't use a di and a studioprofile at the same time.

Load a merged one.

Main outs to frfr with cabsim on is posible, normally the mainouts are used to go to foh in stereo with cab sim on.
    Monitor out with cab sim off to your real cab ( if you have the powered kpa). With an unpowered: Monitorout to poweramp, poweramp to real cab. Cabsim off.

With the new beta you can use monitorout and directout as a pair of stereoout like the mainouts.

Read the manual and the addendum of the new beta.

Cheers
    Frank

• Try this ( i am not at my kpa at the moment)

Mainouts stereo to foh
    Monitorout master mono without cabsim to your poweramp
    Directout with fx to your frfr. That gives you a monosignal with fx on to your frfr i think, but you have to check if i am right. Go to the mainoutmenue, directout and scroll the directoutknob. I am not sure but i mean cabsim off in monitorout didn't affect the direct out, pl as check this. You can't damage a thing when trying.
    Check at low vol.

• Ok, thank you.
    It seems to be logical because only the monitor out has the "monitor cab OFF" option.

But, using Direct out to feed my FRFR monitor with Master Mono option doesn't allow me to control the volume of my FRFR monitor....
    So, i have to find a way to feed my FRFR monitor having a volume control (like the monitor out has)