Morphing won't work with Mission Engineering EP1-KP, value issue?

• Hi, I tried everything in the manual, checked numerous Q&A but I'm unable to get morphing to work with my Mission Engineering EP1-KP pedal. Somebody remarked that this might be caused by the calibration of said pedal, it only goes up to max 117 instead of 127. Checked this and indeed, unable to get it to value 127, 117 is the maximum for both morphing and wahwah, as where my Dunlop Vol X goes all the way to 127 for volume. To make sure I also tried switching pedal modes (from 1 to 2, although it's clearly stated that it's a type 1 pedal, but one never knows...), but that doesn't change anything. Is it correct that the Kemper's morphing function won't work if the max value is lower than 127?
    Basically there's a REAL need for a decent Kemper tutorial from the very ground up exclusively on morphing, with also known issues and exceptions, do's and don'ts regarding various pedals, software bugs etc. That's (still) nowhere to be found online whereas all other functions of the Kemper are explained clearly in the various online tutorials. My expression pedal is a KP version, so it's supposed to work just like that with the Kemper Profiler, but no siree.
    Thanks for advice and suggestions (I'm on OS 5.2 by the way).

• Sounds like you just need to calibrate the expression pedal properly. There's no reason why it shouldn't go to 127 once calibrated. Look in the manual for tips on calibration.