Morph overlap with exp and reverb/delay overlap in

• You have an Exp pedal plugged in for morphing and it's assigned to reverb/delay with a 10%-50% range on both. This allows you to work work wet signal for various venues without having to touch the kemper but.... When switching from one slot to another the morph state always returns to the initial state, regardless of the posistion of the pedal. I'd love for the pedals position to track when switching patches.

Next up, something similar,

It would be great if we could assign effects to stay on across patches.

For example: The way we can assign the tap, tuner and looper buttons to different functions, in this case delay/reverb... It would be nice to set it so if the delay is turned on and we switch to a different patch it would stay on rather going to the new patches preset saved effects.

I'll keep dreaming!

• Agree with your first point.

As to your 2nd one, you can just lock the individual effects you want to stay the same and they will, even when you change Rigs.
    Mother lock feature is very handy indeed.

• Agree with your first point.

As to your 2nd one, you can just lock the individual effects you want to stay the same and they will, even when you change Rigs.
    Mother lock feature is very handy indeed.

I know about the lock feature but It restricts us to having to have that effect be our base. if we switch the delay on, switch profiles and then switch back the delay will be off. It's only a tap away but these are the little things that make the experience more enjoyable.

• I know about the lock feature but It restricts us to having to have that effect be our base. if we switch the delay on, switch profiles and then switch back the delay will be off. It's only a tap away but these are the little things that make the experience more enjoyable.

Really? I didn’t think that was the case. I need to try later.

• I just checked mine. If I lock an effects block, it stays in the state I put it in no matter what other performances I load up.

Is your firmware current?

You're right but let me clarify...

I have delay preset to be off when I start out on the patch. Mid performance I turn the delay on, then I switch to another patch.. That new patch was originally preset to have delay off too so now the delay that was once on from the previous patch is now gone and I have to turn it on again if I still want it on. Now if I switch back to that original patch and still want the delay on it will once again be off because that's the preset... See what I mean? I would like for effects to be able to stay on/off across patches when switching. This way it's more like an amp channel switching thing and not a completely different picture.