go to specific profile/performance number without scrolling.

• i have about 600 profile in the browse mode and 35 different amps in the performance mode (1-5 clean to high gain).
    i wish the kemper will has the option to just dial a profile/performance number
    instead of browsing 1 by 1 until to get the profile you want.
    i know i can save favorites.but i have several fender,marshall,mesa amps for each genre and i want to go direct to the mesa witch placed at 30-34 performance number and then start playing at the fender amp witch locate in 1-4 number without scrolling down.just dial in the number.

• Some midi controllers allow you to enter the two digit PC number pressing 0-9 one after other so in this way all performance slots would be behind two presses.

• Some midi controllers allow you to enter the two digit PC number pressing 0-9 one after other so in this way all performance slots would be behind two presses.

well i have the kemper controller so it is irelevant for me.

By scrolling the Type knob in Performance Mode, you can go like 30-ish performances in one scroll, if you didn’t know.

i tried it after reading your comment but it still scrolling one by one,it is pretty fast but still not fast enough...
    do i have to do something for it to work?