Robotic drummer demonstration

• So I keep struggling to make bands where I'm the guitarist work, primarily because there's never a good drummer when you need one.

Some of you will recall I posted about those robot drummers that I acquired. Well, I put together a short demonstration video today and I think you should watch it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Volume is great for a small club or intimate setting. It isn't rock band volume, but it isn't whisper quiet as the video I posted will show.

I also play some guitar next to it, and it actually drowned out the Mark V:25 set at 9 o'clock. Not bad.

I will need to work on micing technique and I think I'll be able to take my electronic project on the road. Probably acquire a couple more sets so that I can add a few cymbals as well.