RIG Name displayed in Looper Mode

• Hey guys,
    since I sometimes change RIGs in Looper Mode, I thought it would be awesome if you could see which RIG you're using atm, while in Looper Mode. Would be very helpful and you wouldn't have to leave the Looper Mode to see the RIG's names.

Best regards, and thanks for this amazing product!
    Benjamin

• I would like to better understand your work flow.

Normally, it is not possible to change Rigs while you are in Looper Mode. You have to leave Looper Mode select another Rig and there you see its Rig Name. Or are you using an external dual switch with Rig Up/Down assigned, which would even work, while you reside in Looper Mode?

Perhaps you only need Looper Start and Looper Stop functions. Those could be assigned to the Looper button and for example the Tuner button. In that case you don't really enter Looper Mode and keep the normal display.

• You are right, you can't change RIGs in Looper Mode. I forgot to include, that this would be helpful Or can I just assign the Buttons 3,4,5 to something else than the effects?

Thanks for the answer!

• You mean the Effect Buttons I-IIII? Or Rig Buttons, but those don't control any effects???

The Remote has a limited amount of buttons in order to keep its footprint small. You cannot have all looper and non-looper functions at the same time. You can either be in Looper Mode and reassign TAP and TUNER to Rig Up/Rig Down

or

you are in Looper Mode and use an external dual switch for Rig Up/Down

or

you are in normal mode and assign Looper Start and Looper Stop to LOOPER, TUNER or TAP button

or

you are in normal mode and assign Looper Start and Stop to an external dual switch

or

instead of Rig switching leverage Morphing to change your sound. In that case you either use TUNER or TAP or an external button or an expression pedal to trigger Morphing while you are in Looper Mode.