On RE the difference of volume is EXTREEEEEEEME

• Audition all the rigs I can on RE but must adjust the volume very often... As I jump out of my seat LOL Some put the GAIN near MAX and the RIG VOLUME near MAX. (and probably the Master volume too) LOL
    It reminds me the difference in people mixing in Studio or home studio. Many think high level is better they end up with a mix that PEAK in RED with full of distortion. (As we know the trick for a good mix is to turn our monitors at a huge level so we wont feel the needs to put too much volume on the console faders to drum and bass , this way we stay safe under 0.00 db and will get rid of distortion and will get some HEADROOM for vocals)

On ER some are expert in mixing their RIGS but some get a hard time too... It's too high for no reason
    So I put the rig volume down to listen to it or adjust the master (its too low on one and too high on the next one) I have to admit that the RIGS I bought got a perfect balance on their rigs (Michael Britt, Tone junkie etc )

Anyway I will adjust ALL MY RIG volume when I am done there is a lot of excellent RIGS on RE I pre-audition everything

Have a nice Kemper day 8)

Gforce Guitar 8)8)8)

• Me too.
    Since 2 weeks I adjust rigs (only stack chain COMP and REV) in volume and/or Gain. at fist I rename it. I Keep the original. And I ajust amp with different snapshots. After I delete original rig.
    Happy K <3 mper !