[SOLVED] Spdif reamping not working

• I thought I'd be the last person to have this problem, but here goes.

I tried to reamping some tones last night and nothing.

1) I set the Kemper spdif output to stack.
    2) I set the Logic output to the correct output.
    3) I change the input to spdif reamp
    4) I play the track and... Nothing

To top it off, when I play my guitar, I can hear it even though it should be disabled with the input mode being changed.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot?

• Attaching screenshot of my reamping setups in Logic (interface is Komplete Audio 6).
    "Output 5" – is the [ interface out ] –> [ Kemper in ] signal
    "Input 6" – is the [ Kemper out ] –> [ interface in ] signal that carries the <Whatever> part of "Git / <Whatever>" in "SPDIF Output" preferences.

4) I play the track and... Nothing

Also not sure what do you mean by that, but you should not play the track, you should start recording the track you want to reamp into. In my case, I start recording the track "Krank (reamp)" (sorry if that's too obvious).

• Attaching screenshot of my reamping setups in Logic (interface is Komplete Audio 6).
    "Output 5" – is the [ interface out ] –> [ Kemper in ] signal
    "Input 6" – is the [ Kemper out ] –> [ interface in ] signal that carries the <Whatever> part of "Git / <Whatever>" in "SPDIF Output" preferences.

Also not sure what do you mean by that, but you should not play the track, you should start recording the track you want to reamp into. In my case, I start recording the track "Krank (reamp)" (sorry if that's too obvious).

This is not the behaviour in Cubase or Logic earlier though. If I want to audition a reamping tone, I can just play back the track while turning on input monitoring on the Kemper track I have set for spdif input.

Very strange behaviour, since I am quite familiar with reamping.

Maybe it was a dead cable. I'll try again tonight and see.