Edit in Perform Mode

• Hello all, need some help here....is there any way to edit a rig when in perform mode and save it right there? Example...i am playing and want to turn the lead volume up a bit and save that profile so when I hit button 5 on my remote, the settings will have the volume remain up a bit...The only way I have found to do this is to save as, store it, then go to browse, find it, and reload in the same position in my performance profile....this is a lot for a simple volume adjustment....Help please....Rich

• On gigs, I would change the volume in a rig in P mode and save it. Done. Never had to re-browse and load.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• You save the entire performance. That includes any tweaks to individual rigs you have made while on the performance.

In practice you just hit store 2 or 3 times quickly.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• That worked perfectly.....thanks much...

Great. Worth noticing is that any tweaks are lost if you use the remote to change between rigs in a performance. So if you are balancing rigs you must use the buttons on the unit itself to change between them unless you want to save between each and every tweak.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM