Rig Manager - won't load profiles?

• Hi - I just updated my Kemper to the latest SW ...and then decided i should do the same with Rig Manager - to be honest I don't do much tweaking of either as all my time has been focused on practicing... I do need to change that eventually. Anyway - now i can't seem to load any profiles from the Rig Manager. Before I used to just double click and they would load on the Kemper - now...nothing. What am I doing wrong?

I rebooted both the Mac...and the Kemper. Brought Kemper up first..then opened Rig Manager. Still no joy.

• What version of Rig Manager are you using? I wouldn't think it would make a difference but eventually somebody may ask and if its a beta version... I don't know, that may have something to do with it? Either that or a hardware issue?

• Sounds all current and correct then. I'm at a loss at this point. A mod may address this but it could take days here in the forum. If nobody else has any ideas you may want to open a ticket with Kemper.

• I haven't either. I'm running 10.12.5 still. I will post in that other thread - but would like Kemper just release an update that works.

the issue in the other thread is unrelated to yours, because you're not on macOS 10.13. - i'm pretty sure we don't have to release anything in order to help you. but you might want to contact support by email, so we can take a closer look.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here