SOLVED Delay Crashing Looper

• Hey everybody! On several profiles I will activate a delay in the delay slot and another in the mod slot. The one in the mod slot I use strictly for freezing chords for background atmosphere. If I freeze a chord in the mod slot, and then change the delay in the delay slot, the sound cuts out. In a similar vein, when using the looper the other day I attempted to change the delay and the looper stopped. Nothing I could do would resume playback, nor could I delete the loop. Even when switching to other profiles outside of the looper I could not get any sound. Any ideas?

• Are you using a delay as a looper or are you using what we call the looper?

It might be that our support has not given an accurate answer based on said misconception.

Hello,

Prior to purchasing the Kemper Remote, I would use the freeze feature on one delay to provide a background to solo over. When doing this and attempting to change the second delay the sound would cut out, and the Kemper would need a restart. Since purchasing the Kemper Remote I am using the actual looper on the remote, but still producing the same issue. Thank you for your input, I appreciate your concern.