Aux in is interrupting sometimes

• Hello Kemper User

I play often to backingtracks via the aux input. and sometime it happens that the sound from aux input interrupt for a few millisecons while i play, or when i press a EFX button on my remote or change the sound. i have the firmware (5.5.2.13463).
    Does anyone now if this is a bug? or is it a userfault? :S

thanks for the response :thumbup:

• Backing tracks playing from internet, (you tube etc ?) or backing tracks that you got into your computer? (wav Aiff and Mp3 format)

If its streaming from you tube it could happen yes. A faster computer is the cure...

It could be the kemper but i doubt it.

8)8)8) G Force , intermediate

• The Aux In function leverages the two multiple purpose inputs ALTERNATIVE IN and RETURN. Make sure, these are not used in another capacity. The ALTERNATIVE IN cannot be used as input source for your guitar while Aux In is active. And both cannot be used as return of a Loop Mono or Loop Stereo in any Rig while Aux In is used. Perhaps the PROFILER is switching functions of these inputs. Other than that … check the cables.

• I play the Backings on the Spotify player on my Computer. When i listen that way without the kemper it never happens bevor.

Yes but do you record at the same time your streaming the track of spotify? if the answer is yes... it could explain the glitchs... the computer is having a hard time following it (streaming sportify plus recording)
    If this is the problem you'll need faster computer (CPU cores Memory etc )

• thanks for the response.

i do not ues the my computer to record myself. and my specs are as follow:
    CPU: i7-2760QM 2.4GHz
    RAM: 8GB
    Windows 10

I think this is enough for running spotify and streaming a bit music. ;)

do you guys have similar issues or not?

• MY HUMBLE OPINION Not a lot of RAM but anyway the method you use create glitchs (streaming plus recordings) its is looking for trouble. Here is what I would do. I'd first record spotify on a track (nothing else) THEN I would record my guitar on overdub (or in loop ) over that spotify recording. Good luck