Compatible Foot Switches?

• I've got a Nobels Single-Latch foot switch that didn't seem to like the Kemper. I wouldn't switch on and off without multiple button presses. That was with a mono 1/4" and stereo (TRS) 1/4". So, I guess I need something different. I do have a Liquid Foot Jr controller but that is set up for my AxeFX2 and I didn't have much success trying to pair it with the Kemper. I'm sure it can be done but I wanted to try the Kemper live with just a "boost" switch for leads.

• Latch switches won't work, you need a temporary switch. Mono cable for single switch, stereo on for double switch. I use 2 Boss FS-6 connected with stereo cables to switch A, B, X and Mod

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Latch switches won't work, you need a temporary switch. Mono cable for single switch, stereo on for double switch. I use 2 Boss FS-6 connected with stereo cables to switch A, B, X and Mod

Same here - 2 x FS-6 and a Midi Moose, while waiting for the bespoke Kemper foot controller. ;)

parker / prs / kemper / g / mesa