Interaction Between Profiles/Rigs

• Can you guys please open a support ticket about this?
    I don't think Kemper are aware of this and you need to open a support ticket (just contact them via the contact form on their webpage) for things like that.

I opened a ticket yesterday and support has responded to it and is looking at it.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Is there any information on what's causing this issue? I don't think it is happening with the factory profiles, but on every single profile I have created so far, at least 50% of the time the profiles are loading with the wrong gain and output levels. Is it:-

a) The KPA is generating corrupt profiles
    b) Something in the naming is causing the profiles to load incorrectly
    c) A bug in the current beta 1.0.7 firmware

I hope it's not a) - I have a mammoth profiling session planned for this weekend with some really good boutique amps* and mics, but I feel like pulling the plug at the moment. I don't want to waste my time if the profiles aren't going to be reliable.

If it's b), what can I do differently?

If it's c), can I roll back to an earlier firmware version and fix the issue? I only have access to the mics this weekend so it would be a real bummer if I can't go ahead. ;(

(*Amps; Tone King, Two Rock, 65 Amps, Suhr, 3 Carrs, Magnatone - Mics; Neumann U87, AKG C414, Shure KSM44, a few others)

• If it's c), can I roll back to an earlier firmware version and fix the issue? I only have access to the mics this weekend so it would be a real bummer if I can't go ahead. ;(

(*Amps; Tone King, Two Rock, 65 Amps, Suhr, 3 Carrs, Magnatone - Mics; Neumann U87, AKG C414, Shure KSM44, a few others)

WE WANT YOUR PROFILES!!! :)

Do not cancel, roll back to 1.04 or 1.06 and go for it.

• I'll try rolling back to 1.0.6 and see if the profiles I created yesterday work properly. If they don't I hope someone from Kemper can get back to me with a temporary fix. :S

Here's what I have lined up at the moment. (Tone King Metropolitan, Carr Mercury and Magnatone arrive tomorrow).

[Blocked Image: http://www.virtuosopacific.com/guitars/amps.jpg]

UPDATE: Rolled the firmware back to 1.0.6. The Badger 18 profiles I created under 1.0.7 are still erratic but the new Carr Rambler ones I just did seem to be working ok so far.

Edited once, last by AndrewC ().

• The Kemper engineers have figured out this issue and resolved it in 1.0.8. I tested it on my KPA and the interaction is definitely gone. :thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer