I'd love to see the ability to use SPDIF IN as another AUX in

• To be able to use the SPDIF as an AUX in for jamming along to backing tracks would be great. I have my Focusrite Scarlett connected to my Profiler via SPDIF. When I connect my headphones to the Scarlett, the quality is no where near as good as the quality from the Profiler headphone jack.

• Have you tried piping the audio from the headphone jack into the Scarlett with a Y splitter cable?

The audio from SPDIF into the Scarlett is fine, the issue is the headphone out from the Scarlett has lousy headphone quality. I connected outputs 3 & 4 to the Kemper Aux In for now. The headphone output from a nearly $300 audio interface cannot hold a candle to the headphone out on the Profiler.

• While this option is not possible I would connect using the analogs inputs and outputs. It is what I do.

So many times it has been proven that the audio quality of the recordings is the same as the SPDIF.

I would prefer to use the SPDIF, but I'd rather have good quality sound in my headphones and aux in at the same time.