How to build specific type panning delay?

• Hi,

can anyone advice me how to build this kind of delay:

1. I play lick no.1

2. Delay panned 100% to the right

3. I play lick no.2

4. Delay panned 100% to the left

I had this kind of preset but I lost it and now I'm unable to build it again.

Thanks in advance!

• I think I'd keep it for the mix if I record and automate a pan. Record straight and pan it on the mix with automation (in cubase for instance)

For live show I wouldn't use that coz i dont think listeners care

• Rhythm Delay

The Rhythm Delay is quite a beast. It allows you to arrange up to four delay taps to create a rhythmic sequence. Each delay tap can be set individually by time, volume and panorama position. The sound degradation from the high pass and low pass filters increases from tap to tap, giving the delay a natural delay flavor, even within a pattern.

When you set Feedback to above zero, the whole delay pattern is repeated. The repetition time (and thus pattern length) is defined by the time of the fourth delay tap (Delay 4). For that reason, the fourth delay tap is always the first tap of the next repetition.

When To Tempo is activated, the time of each tap is adjusted independently in multiples of 16th notes. When To Tempo is not enabled, then Delay 4 Time is set in absolute milliseconds, again defining the pattern length or repetition time. Delays 1, 2 and 3 have Ratio settings as a percentage of the milliseconds of Delay 4 Time. Thus, if you change the setting of Delay 4 Time, then all four delay times are changed accordingly, while maintaining their ratio. This way, the rhythm pattern stays intact, but changes tempo.