Looking for some cheap, fair-sounding monitors for my KPA?

• 1/4 and XLR remains active at the same time. The main purpose of the monitor out is the cab defeat and the independent volume control, handy when you wan to use amp and cab onstage.

Makes sense. Thanks a lot :)

Kemper made me proud to go digital.

• I'm probably going to take a lot of flak for this, but you might want to try Behringer B210D monitors with the KPA. A friend brought one over the other day and I was very impressed by it, considering they're about $200 each new, and put out 200 Watts. They also only weigh 19 lbs. For the money they seem to be a decent alternative, and they can be used to play out, or as a stage monitor. OK, let the beatings begin ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I'm probably going to take a lot of flak for this, but you might want to try Behringer B210D monitors with the KPA. A friend brought one over the other day and I was very impressed by it, considering they're about $200 each new, and put out 200 Watts. They also only weigh 19 lbs. For the money they seem to be a decent alternative, and they can be used to play out, or as a stage monitor. OK, let the beatings begin ...

Although I've always been scared off by the many "poor-quality-products" by Behringer, but I've come across a lot of people who recommends this brand when it comes to budget monitors.. I haven't tried them out though..

Kemper made me proud to go digital.

• Cheap and better than fair sounding for a crazy low price, my Behringer B2031s that I bought 7 years ago are excellent.

Yeah I know, everything Behringer is supposed to be sh*te, well, not these studio monitors.

+1

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention the old 100 watts 2031A's Behringer Truth. I've had mine way back since I was using the old GNX4 as my main modeler. I still love these old monitors and they have never given me any problems at all (with the GNX4, nor the Eleven Rack). I think I got the pair for $180 shipped on FeeBay.

"Heavy Metal does have a message for the rest of the world: Fuck You!" -Sebastian Bach