I've Lost My Power-Amp Output

• iI decided I would hook up my internet radio so I could test the rear "alt" input. So in my quest to gain a "play along" source, now can't play my bass. Grrrrr

Initially I was able to get some sound from my radio but my signal was affected by the Rig I was using, I was hoping I could have the radio bypass this, so I studied the manual, it suggested I "could" hook up an MP3 player etc so I could play along to it, so I continued.

I looked at the "input" & "output" section and now I have no-sound, I have noticed that when I adjust the "master" volume I have nothing in the power amp section, i.e. no bar graph.

The power amp opt is "On" and if I turn on the monitor option my speakers work but they are not contraolable using the "master" volume.

NB, I am using the powered head straight into an FRFR cab, my bass plugs straight into the front and nothing is now connected to the rear I/P's

I have tried the search but could find nothing, so perhaps nobody else is as stupid as me

• Hold Your Horses, just found something and power amp is back on.

On the last output menu sceen, the one that has the "Power Amp On" tick, if you turn the adjust encoder another menu pops up that lets you choose some kind of "usage" type

I selected another, power cycled, chose "Default" then power cycled again and its sorted, me not feeling so stupid now.

I will post another "subject" question about using the "alt" input

Edited once, last by Tankdave ().