Problem with Wah after 7.1.2 update

• I have always used my Wah effect in position A - locked - TRS cable to pedal input from my expression pedal . I updated my Stage to 7.1.2 and now my expression pedal functions are not functioning as they should. The calibrate function in the pedal setting doesn't appear to be responding properly too. At one point, after switching to different pedal inputs and trying different settings I was able to hear what sounded like the bass end of a wah sweep when I moved the pedal from toe to heel but no high end from heel to toe position?? Also, the output muted at one point when testing unplugging and plugging the TRS cable. I had to disconnect the cable from the pedal input and restart the Stage to get my sound back! I tried several TRS cables and I have three different expression pedals - all of which work with my "toaster" ( my backup Kemper). The toaster is on an older firmware version.

Open for suggestions here. Thanks

• This is on my Kemper Stage if that makes any difference. After further checking, it appears the update screwed with the wah preset adjustments. It also switched out one of my amp selections in the performance mode. Also, my led lights won't stay the way I set them. On restart, they get brighter and I have to adjust them back. Seems several forum members are having this led problem too.