Kemper Stage Powers On and Off Endlessly

• Hi,

I just bought a Kemper Stage new today and two hours into playing it (plugged into a surge protector) it shut off out of nowhere and then it got stuck in a cycle of powering up and powering off a second into the power on process then powering on, etc. I've tried disconnecting the power plug and waiting 20 minutes then reconnecting it, making sure it is tight, and it still powers on then off repeatedly. I've created a support ticket, but it's the weekend so hoping someone has any ideas on how to resolve this in the meantime?

Thanks,

Brian

• Hi Brian, welcome and have fun here in the forum - and with your Kemper once the issue is sorted out.

Have you tried different power outlets, maybe in another room? Try without the surge protector as well.

• Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I tried two other outlets with and without the surge protector and the results were the same. I was able to order a replacement from the store so I don't have to deal with getting it repaired. Now just waiting on the new one to come in.