New User Any DI profiles greatly appreciated

• I use a stereo tube power amp and 2 cabs.........found a few such as the ENGL 570, 6505, etc. It's not a big deal as alot of profiles sound great with just the cab disabled but thought I would toss it out there anyway. Having a great time with the Kemper. :) 8)

• Hey Shred -

My Mesa Studio profile that I put up a few days ago (should be on page 1 or 2) was done direct and then I added a cab. Take the cab I added out and it should fit the bill.

Pete

I use a stereo tube power amp and a cab.........found a few such as the ENGL 570, 6505, etc. It's not a big deal as alot of profiles sound great with just the cab disabled but thought I would toss it out there anyway. Having a great time with the Kemper. :) 8)

• Welcome, Shred, good to see you here!

It would be cool if we could get one file with all the DI Profiles in it.
    I was doing a demo in a music store the other day and I was looking for the DI Profiles on my KPA, I knew they were there, but scrolling through trying to find them wasted time, I needed them instantly.
    Keep in mind, a guitarists attention span is very limited, you need to blow them away instantly, bore them for 2 minutes and they're off to the other side of the music store looking at Fenders & PRS. :D

• Welcome, Shred, good to see you here!

It would be cool if we could get one file with all the DI Profiles in it.
    I was doing a demo in a music store the other day and I was looking for the DI Profiles on my KPA, I knew they were there, but scrolling through trying to find them wasted time, I needed them instantly.
    Keep in mind, a guitarists attention span is very limited, you need to blow them away instantly, bore them for 2 minutes and they're off to the other side of the music store looking at Fenders & PRS. :D

Thanks for the friendly words.....yeah I gotta start renaming these things together because I spend ALOT of time scrolling.....LOL..

• I did like 18 or so different profiles of that amp... I'll have em all up here eventually. Even the almost clean tones are mean as hell. Mike Fortin knows how to voice an amp!

And you know how to profile! Your Studio 3 is liquid shred heaven and your Splawn Marshall is also ripping. Get those other ones up man ASAP!! :thumbup:

• And you know how to profile! Your Studio 3 is liquid shred heaven and your Splawn Marshall is also ripping. Get those other ones up man ASAP!! :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I'm going to try this today if I have time, but can't you get a good DI profile off an fx loop send? May have to see how well that works.I also have a Mesa Quad that I need to profile too. Profiled the Mesa studio because I just traded it off for a Titan preamp, that should get some interesting profiles too!

BTW Shred, haven't seen you on other message boards. Are you becoming Kemperized? :D Curious as to how you are digging this vs your axe.

Pete

• Thanks for the kind words fellas. I'm going to try this today if I have time, but can't you get a good DI profile off an fx loop send? May have to see how well that works.I also have a Mesa Quad that I need to profile too. Profiled the Mesa studio because I just traded it off for a Titan preamp, that should get some interesting profiles too!

BTW Shred, haven't seen you on other message boards. Are you becoming Kemperized? :D Curious as to how you are digging this vs your axe.

Pete

LOL No man I've just been playing this thing non-stop the past 2 days and not posting. I posted on Rig Talk today.......so far my impression is that it does some cool things the Axe doesn't and vice versa. It is more of a mono thing but what I like about it is that it's an opportunity to try an amp that you don't own or at least someone's profiled version of the amp. The Axe FX for me is also awesome because it allows great processing of sound so you can dial in an incredibly wicked tone......especially in stereo which goes with my stereo setup nicely....but I've never been interesting of "emulating" anything with it. The Kemper on the other really authenticates alot of that vibe directly.......so that's really cool.......my first impressions at least....

The plan was originally to dump the Standard for an Axe 2 but now I'm more inclined to keep the Standard and the KPA because they provide 2 different things for me personally....