Managing performances with RigManager: Inserting instead of swapping

• Hi!

Before any gig I transfer our setlist to rig my KPA: I have an performance for every song and the performances are ordered in the same sequence as we play the songs.

For this I always use the RigManager. My problem is: The Rig Manager only swapps the performances instead of inserting (and reorder all performances after it) them.

That's very annonying because when we have a new song and want to play it e.g. as the fifth song in our set I have to rearrange almost the complete setlist because the former performance on position 5 is after this swapped to position 80... I have to put it to position 6 and the former performance on position 6 is now on 80 and so on...differerer

Also the manual writes:

Windows version: Dragging a Performance to another one swaps both. [...]

Mac version: You can be drag and drop in between rows. This way, you move and insert a Performance elsewhere.

So my questions are:

1. Why do you have different behaviours for the win and mac version?

2. How can I change the behaviour in Windows?

3. If it's not possible: Where can I submit a change request? ;)

• Or did I explain my problem too complicated?

No, I wouldn't say so :)

I have the same challenge and find myself often moving 10 to 30 performances from slot to slot in order to reorder them. Insert would be a very fine idea. I'd say you should put it in the part of the forum where the new feature requests have their threads.

Regarding the differences Mac/Windows I can't tell. Just Windows only here.