First rehearsal with KPA

• The background: First off, let me tell you that, before purchasing the KPA, I've been using an Eleven Rack for quite a few months now, and before that, I used a Boss GT-8, PODxt, Rocktron Utopia, SanSamp PSA, Engl E530, DigiTech stuff and some more. The fact is that, above all the others, I am was very happy with my 11R and I was feeling quite comfortable with the tones it delivered, as my bandmates also did.

The story: This week I brought my 3-week-old KPA to the weekly rehearsal (I play in an amateur four-piece pop-rock-funk band). I entered the room, showed the KPA to my bandmates, chatted for a while and I finally connected my guitar to the KPA, turned it on and played some chords and licks while switching between some profiles (the Morgan AC20 profile, the Naylor SD60 Bite, a high gain one, a crunch one, a Roland Jazz Chorus, the CK Rotary Speaker, a piezo acoustic profile and a couple more). The reaction was immediate: my bandmates were mesmerized, shocked. All of them agreed that the KPA was delivering amazing tones, just so organic and rich, with lots of dynamic. "Where are the valves (tubes)?!", someone asked. They were all truly impressed by the string separation I was getting with the KPA, even with the highest gain profiles. I remember their amazed reaction to the 11R, but it was nothing compared to the impression that the KPA has caused them... and me!

Epilogue: I'm sorry but I must stop typing now: I have to keep on playing guitar with my KPA! Cheers! ;)

• This seems to happen often ... 8)

aye2!

First time I brought it out to both a church gig and another gig... BOOM! I had people asking me what I was using, what's in the isolation box etc!