For Sale: Ibanez UV777 2003

• Hi guys!
    I'm selling my Ibanez UV777. The guitar was made in 2003 in Japan, it's a Team J Craft model with it's original Team J Craft case.
    It's in an amazing condition with no serious injuries at all, just hard to see minor scratches that almost every guitar has.
    It has been fitted with brand new pickups: a DiMarzio Evo 7 in the bridge and an Air Norton 7 in the neck position, and this setup does the guitar a lot more justice than the original Blazes did.
    Also, a switch turning the middle pickup on or off was built in, so you can use the humbuckers in coil tapped mode.
    I bought this guitar second handed from a more or less famous Hungarian musician, Miki Czifra (who plays in Balkan Fanatik) who took really good care of this instrument. I also took it to a professional luthier shop for full setup and inspection, and they fitted the new pickups in, too.
    I'm from Budapest, Hungary, so shipping within the EU is possible, but if you're from not too far (Germany or Austria, for example) you can also come and pick it up here.
    I can give you more info and even send you pictures in e-mail if you are interested, and we can also discuss the price there. Send me a PM and let's talk about it!

Use your ears, not your mathematical sense.