kemper kabinet tilted or straight ahead? replacing your dxr10 or atomic??

• hi all! Im just starting to learn about my cabinet and I think it's great! what I find is the kabinet with imprint sounds good as is siting on the ground but in frfr mode I tend to like it tilted a bit? anyone else experience that or should I just be doing some eq'ing?

for those that will still do frfr at times, will you just do it through monitors and use kabinet mainly for cab simulation? or are some people thinking of doing most of their frfr work with dxr10 or atomic clr?

and lastly, weight and price aside, do people prefer the dxr10 sound over clr? I know its a very personal taste, but I'm curious to hear what others are experiencing.

thanks!

• i stay with my dxr10

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• At some point, CK suggested the Kone may be best pointed directly at you in FRFR mode.

I think, in Imprint Mode, it sounds best off-axis, like a conventional guitar cabinet. When a conventional guitar cabinet is pointed at your head, the entire world goes away ;)

I've been using my DXR10 off-axis for a long time, and plan on replacing it with my Kabinet in Imprint Mode, also off axis. I won't really know exactly how I am going place it onstage, until live music can continue. But, with the latest update, being able to specify the Imprint for each Rig, makes it sound much better to me for my use than the DXR.