Best way to play Kemper through regular guitar amp?

• Hello!

How is the best way to ”set up” if I want to play my Kemper through a combo guitar amplifier that I have? I have a Fender Cyber Deluxe.

Should I turn off any emulation? What and where do I do that?

And, which output jack should I use then if I am going to plug it in to the ”FX return” input in the amp?

Thanks in advance!

• Hello,

The best way you can go is:

1. connect Kemper's Monitor Out with combo's FX Return
    2. in the output section (on the first page) select "Monitor Cab Off"

That way you will not send speaker simulation through combo speaker, but still will be able to use speaker simulation while sending signal to Main Outs or S/PDIF.

• I suggest you connect the Monitor Output of the Profiler to the Fender Effects Loop Return Jack.

In the Profiler Output Menu, set the Output Source "Master Mono".

Set the Effects Loop Level Switch on the back of the Fender to "Line".

Depending on how full range the Fender Power Amp and speaker are, there is another Profiler Output Menu option to get the best sound. There is a "Monitor Cabinet OFF" checkbox. Listen with the box unchecked, and with it checked. You are likely to prefer one or the other.

• Hello,

The best way you can go is:

1. connect Kemper's Monitor Out with combo's FX Return
    2. in the output section (on the first page) select "Monitor Cab Off"

That way you will not send speaker simulation through combo speaker, but still will be able to use speaker simulation while sending signal to Main Outs or S/PDIF.

Thanks! Should "Monitor Cab off" not be selected if I play through KRK studio monitors?

When it comes to the type of output sources that could be choosen, for example "home recording studio" and so on, which one should I choose when playing through a combo amp?

• Thank you so much!

And what type of Output Source should I choose if I play through KRK studio monitors?