Only Preamp profiles question

• Hi, I'm almost new in this Kemper adventure. I would like to know if there are any free (or maybe paid too) available "only preamp" profiles. I understand that this way of profiling (just preamp, no cab and no power amp stage) is possible by what I've read so far, but I can't find any only preamp profiles in rig manager. Is there any key word or something else I have to take into account to find them? My idea is to use preamp profiles with my Hughes&Kettner Tubemeister 18 power amp input (return) straight into my 1x12 HK cab. Thanks in advance!!

• Hi, welcome and have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper.

Some time ago I uploaded a bunch of profiles of my Two Notes LeLead preamp (the red one8)). Pretty good tool for some recordings and addition for live use. You can find the profiles on the RigExchange looking for "LeLead". The profiles without cab or cab emulation are preamp only. Enjoy!

• Hi, welcome and have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper.

Some time ago I uploaded a bunch of profiles of my Two Notes LeLead preamp (the red one8)). Pretty good tool for some recordings and addition for live use. You can find the profiles on the RigExchange looking for "LeLead". The profiles without cab or cab emulation are preamp only. Enjoy!

Hi Deadman42! Thanks for your kind reply. I will check them out!! Thanks!