Using Behringer MIDI Pedal Board FCB1010 with UNO1.03 eprom (smartly pimped by iPAD) and KPA

• first of all, thanks for the best tips. i wouldn't know where to start without the preset. I have uno 1.02 and got everything working like a champ except the volume pedal. the expression pedal seems to work fine and I can see the number changing as I moved the expression pedal. But the kemper amp does not response to the midi message. I also got the patch dump from fcb1010 and it's identical to the preset. [Blocked Image: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/560075_10152576167975585_1304094855_n.jpg
    Does anybody experience the same problem? thanks so much!!:thumbup:

Hi, I have had that same problem with THREE FCB:s!
    Only one has worked.
    BUT: Now I wanted to try once again with UNO 1.02. Firstly it didnt work (altough I did check with MIDI-OX prg that it sends the data) -but suddenly it works!
    ONLY thing that I did change was that I did take away those "enable toglings" from exp A section. But Im not sure was that the reason to get it work.
    Now I have then two working FCB:s with UNO 1.02.
    -Olli

• Mine is working except for one strange quirk. The rig selector (program changes) often choose prg 97 or 127 instead of the actual number programmed in the unit. I'm suspicious of the KPA being the culprit, as I doubt that the 1010 is sending a different signal one time vs. the next. I'm wondering if some type of memory reset might help. Anyone have any ideas?

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I have never had any other problems as that exp A -syndroma, many times.

Have you tried that MIDI-OX program?
    There you can see all the data what FCB sends so maybe it could help in some way.

And came to my mind that KPA:s midi through could maybe also checked out with MIDI-OX to see if the data is similar as what is coming in...

-Olli

• I used RipWerx to check the output from the 1010, and I see what's happening. About one out of 3 times I step on a switch the 1010 puts out two program changes, like this:

Program Change 013 on MIDI channel 01 (0xc0 0x0c)
    Program Change 095 on MIDI channel 01 (0xc0 0x5e)
    CC - Cont: 019, Val: 000 on MIDI channel 01 (0xb0 0x13 0x00)
    CC - Cont: 020, Val: 000 on MIDI channel 01 (0xb0 0x14 0x00)
    CC - Cont: 022, Val: 000 on MIDI channel 01 (0xb0 0x16 0x00)
    CC - Cont: 024, Val: 000 on MIDI channel 01 (0xb0 0x18 0x00)
    CC - Cont: 031, Val: 000 on MIDI channel 01 (0xb0 0x1f 0x00)

Sometimes it works correctly and only puts out one, and sometimes it puts out two. I'm thinking that the UNO chip must be doing this, so I sent an email to the guy I bought it from.

• So I outwitted the UNO chip. I set everything I was truly using to channel 10 and left all the rest on channel 1, then tested it out. Sure enough, the extra program changes were still output, but on channel 1. I set the KPA to monitor channel 10 and it ignores the errant codes. Voila! :thumbup:

• I'm trying not to start a new thread but unable to find my answer. My FCB1010 with Uno chip (1.03), Kemper 2.0 in stomp box mode works great except when doing bank changes. I have to press Bank Up twice to go from patch 5 to 6. Minor inconvenience but I'm sure it's a simple fix and the answer is out there but I can find it ?(

• I'm trying not to start a new thread but unable to find my answer. My FCB1010 with Uno chip (1.03), Kemper 2.0 in stomp box mode works great except when doing bank changes. I have to press Bank Up twice to go from patch 5 to 6. Minor inconvenience but I'm sure it's a simple fix and the answer is out there but I can find it ?(

I suggest using a program to monitor the output from the FCB1010. Once I did that I was able to easily diagnose the problem I was having.

Are you using Ripwerxs to edit?

• Hello.
    Has anyone managed to make the fcb1010 with uno (not 4kemper) switch through performances (up-down) with Ripwerx in non direct select mode?
    A 10 performance scroll is enough for me as long it corresponds to the same numbers in performances .
    So i just need to have 10 digits on fcb with 0-10 and when i press down to have 1-1st performance again.

Thank you