First Profiles

• After a few false starts, I finally have a few profiles up under the name Hays. I have an Marshall SL-X, a Rivera and a Laney profiled. I'm learning how this thing works and hope to able to contribute some more. I still have a Peavey XXX, a Blues Jr. and a Univalve to profile. The univalve with tube changes can get some pretty good cleans but I have noticed there are so many good ones here already. In time, In time.

I am a previous 11R user and really love how the Kemper sounds and feels. I really look forward to its progression.

Chuck from San Antonio

Edited once, last by crhfish ().

• [quote='crhfish',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35391#post35391]After a few false starts, I finally have a few profiles up under the name Hays. I have an Marshall SL-X, a Rivera and a Laney profiled...

Up until your profile, I'd never heard of an SL-X. Now it's my favorite amp profile. With a treble boost and a little delay, P90's rolled back, tonal heaven :)
    Thanks!

• Hmmmm. I look forward to trying your profiles but I see none of these amps put recently nor any profiles under the name Hayes. Am I missing something? Thanks.