clean sense doesn't react when using loop distortion in stomps FIXED 1.1.0

• Reported by some other users .Clean sense though it looks adjustable does nothing if you use loop distortion in pre amp stomps ...And overall level gets higher
    Distortion sense can be adjusted even if gain is set to zero
    Don't know if it's a bug or not
    If you want to hear it just select a 100 % clean rig with clean sense very low..put a patch cable in send return and select loop distortion in Stomp A..you will hear a volume increase and if you turn clean sense nothing will happen ( though input led will indicate more level )

Edited 4 times, last by BRUNO ().

• Note that it could be as well the loop level that is changed and not the Clean sense level.. I can't tell... what I know is that it's louder and the clean sense adjustement does nothing at all in this particular case..so I edited the title :)

• Oh my good! ;)
    The distortion loop works best with distortion stomp boxes.
    For checking a cable use the regular mono loop.

Lol I wasn't checking a cable :D .. I was just suggesting to use a simple patch cable to check for this problem ... I discovered this when I put my old TS9 into the loop
    So why is clean sense not working with loop distortion ?

• Because the clean sense should not change the gain of any distortion, not even a distortion in the loop.
    That is the definition of clean sense and that's why it's called clean sense.

• Lol I wasn't checking a cable :D .. I was just suggesting to use a simple patch cable to check for this problem ... I discovered this when I put my old TS9 into the loop
    So why is clean sense not working with loop distortion ?

Do you use a TS9 in the loop of your real amps?

Just asking, never seen a guitarist use a TS9 in the loop.

• Do you use a TS9 in the loop of your real amps?

Just asking, never seen a guitarist use a TS9 in the loop.

??? it is in a the loop PRE..of course it is not after the amp but before..I clearly said used in pre -amp stomp boxes (A,B,C or D) ..where they belong
    This is just like putting any OD pedal before your amp but making it programmable so where is the problem ??? Or do not tell me you were not aware it was possible :)

Edited once, last by BRUNO ().

• Fixed in 1.1.0 as the led now follows the adjustment of the pot though it doesn't change it loudness but it normal for this specific loop ...it was more of a led problem than anything

Edited once, last by BRUNO ().