old world - new user

• Hi,

I'm a amateur guitarist and songwriter, living in Hampshire who's been playing since the late 70's.. I record at home on Sonar and play in a local covers band from time to time. I'm particularly looking forward to recording with the Kemper including ability to record miked and profiles amps and possibly re-amping. I generally go for clean, roots and classic rock sounds. I love guitarists such as George, Robert Cray, Steve L, Mike Campbell and my all time favourite Paul Kossoff.

Guitars includes Strats, Les Paul, various PRS SE ( Hollowbody and Soapbars ) and Squier Classic Vibe Teles ( Custom and Thinline ) - all great value and fitted with The Creamery and Bare Knuckle P90's. I've also an old Aria, a Hohner 12 string tele! and a Variax which should be great with the Kemper.

My amp history is: Park 50w, a loud Orange 2 x 12 combo ( which weighed a ton and regret selling to this day), Sessionette 75, Line6 FlextoneDuo and lovely Mesa-Boogie Lonestar Special.

I've put a few rigs up to share - Lonestar, Line6 Rectified and Marshall Micro-Stack. I'm looking forward to exploring the profiled world to create accessible set of great rigs. The editor will help but from looking through the forums I think need to get to grips with the Snapshoot Browser..

Cheers Neil