Interface upgrade

• I'm currently using a Behringer UR22 MKII and while it works the sound quality is far inferior to the profiler's headphone out. What is a good mid-range interface that has sound quality closer to what the Kemper headphone out sounds like? I was looking at the Komplete Audio 6 but I'm not sure it would be any better.

Thanks!

• What about routing the signal to the Kemper's Alternative Input and hearing everything through the Kemper's Headphone Out? I've read several posts regarding the quality of Headphones Outs of mid-range interfaces being inferior compared to the Kemper's Out.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• What about routing the signal to the Kemper's Alternative Input and hearing everything through the Kemper's Headphone Out? I've read several posts regarding the quality of Headphones Outs of mid-range interfaces being inferior compared to the Kemper's Out.

True and it's the downside with midränge interfaces one have to accept. I know I've been there. I purchased a spl crimson second hand 5 years ago and still use it. The headphone is really good. So good that next time I need another interface I know it won't be cheap. But good headphone is a must too. So PGM301 go on the hunt on the second hand market and save some money.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau