Stomp Sequencing

• The stomp ordering sequence can make big differences in the final sound (e.g., compressor before/after chorus, etc.). It would be nice to have a quick way to swap two stomps (for example switch A and B). This would allow the user to try different sequences with very little effort.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• The stomp ordering sequence can make big differences in the final sound (e.g., compressor before/after chorus, etc.). It would be nice to have a quick way to swap two stomps (for example switch A and B). This would allow the user to try different sequences with very little effort.

I believe the "undo/redo" feature will make this possible, when they get to it.

• I don't see how undo/redo would accomplish this. If I have 4 stomps in use and want to swap their order, how would undo/redo help?

• I don't see how undo/redo would accomplish this. If I have 4 stomps in use and want to swap their order, how would undo/redo help?

I was just thinking you could use the "undo/redo" to preview 2 effects in a different order, to decide which is best for you.
    Thats all.
    I thought you were talking about just auditioning the order, not changing the order on the fly.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.

• Push Stomp, go on the one you like to move and do it with the dedicated soft button

OK. I'm officially embarrassed. Two months with the KPA and I never pushed that button. However, in my defense, I did read the manuals and did not see this covered anywhere ... :whistling: