Kemper and UAD ApollonTwin Thunderbolt

• Hi. I already checked similar forums and followed the suggestions step by step. I used coaxial to optical spdif converter. In UAD console settings, i set the clock to spdif instead of internal so I assume the kemper is the master while uad is the slave. Here's what's weird. When I set the sample rates (kemper and Uad) to 44.1, there's no sound. At 48, there's sound but with crackles. At 88.2, there's no crackles and everything sounds good. I want to record at either 44.1 or 48 because I'm using an entry level macbook pro mid 2015 model. I checked the UAD cosole if i can change the buffer size but there's no option to change it. So I don't know where did I go wrong with my setup. Can you guys please help me?

• Kemper going right into my stereo amp sounds amazing. Kemper going into my Apogee Duet, which is an impeccable device, into my Macbook DAW, into the SAME stereo amp sounds weird. Idk what's going on.

• Hi

I got similar issue and resolved to use n2 S/PDIF cables in out from Kemper and out in on audio interface: Kemper need of

both cables for the right signal synchronize.

I hope this is helpful.

Ciao